- Professional Services
Acts as a liaison between Technical teams, Clients , Business stakeholders and maintain a strong understanding of Futures, Options and ETD products, processes and systems.
- Works with external clients to gather requirements and align them with exiting or new workflows within the applications.
- Completes impact analysis, clearly articulate build and test impacts.
- Effectively communicate status and escalate issues to project leaders and management team.
Typical skills set
- 5+ years of experience in IT BA or QA role.
- Experience of defining/documenting business requirements and use cases
- Strong knowledge of scripting tools in UNIX, PERL and SQL queries.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to be able to communicate and influence at an appropriate level.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work in a demanding and fast paced financial environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.