- Professional Services
Expertise in Murex, Calypso, Summit or Sophis interface solutions and general knowledge of the platform.
- Provides technical support (phone, email, CRM, on-site) to customers, ensuring successful follow up of issues from notification to resolution and validation
- Validates solutions with co-workers within the team and seek for advice and expertise of other teams on other domains
- Participates in implementation projects, delivery of interfaces for electronic communication network (for example online trading platform), clearing systems, customer’s internal systems (e.g. core banking) and trade migrations
- Maintains good understanding and knowledge of best practice
- Participates the Murex’ solution enrichment process by reporting issues and suggestion to the development center
- Deliver customers’ and partners’ training
- Deliver pre-sales configuration
Bachelor of Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3 years of relevant functional/technical experience
- Experience in Unix, windows OS, able to develop scripting/batch files.
- Agile SDLC Experience