- Professional Services
- Builds project plans relating to the upgrade and maintenance releases for all tools in SDLC Platforms
- Ensure plans are well documented with key milestones tasks, resources, risks, issues and dependencies documented.
- Acts as the focal point for communication of the plan progress across the SDLC team, SDLC management and external stakeholders
- Manages dependencies relating to the SDLC strategy book of work and ensure these are reflected in the tooling plans
- Contribute to the maturity of the project management practices within the SDLC team.
Typical skills set
Multi-tasker able to juggle several projects and resources without breaking sweat, manages projects end-to-end, partner with experts globally across organisations, thinks strategically and makes business cases that enhance long term growth potential -leads from the front.
- Experienced as a Project/Program Manager or PMO top tier consulting firms or major banking institution.
- Understands of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services.Strong written and verbal communicator who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Expert at building lasting networks and trusted relationships.
Reputation for hitting deadlines and staying within budgets.
- Understands of the key concepts of SDLC and Jira, Confluence and ALM.