- Professional Services
Many technical systems are often referred to as infrastructure, such as networking equipment and servers, due to the critical function they provide within certain business environments. Without the information technology (IT) infrastructure, many businesses struggle to share and move data in a way that promotes efficiency within the workplace. If IT infrastructure fails, many business functions cannot be performed.
Buy & Sell Side Support
- Trading & Arbitrage, a business of investment banks and brokers, often referred to as the sell side.
- Portfolio management, a business of asset management companies and institutional investors, often referred to as the buy side.
- Data mapping – Between systems and formats.
- Data-feeds – Fix or Fpml, Publish and subscribe (pub-sub) middleware infrastructure.
Exchange Connectivity – Middleware.
- Schema building for XML document structures, UDF definitions and trade embellishment.
- MxML Exchange Workflows, Datamart, Actuate table feeders and report batches.
- Trade Publishing – Transformations to and from various message formats – XML / MxML. XSL development