- Professional Services
We focus on the set of tasks and techniques required to work as a liaison among your stakeholders in order to understand the structure, polices and operations of your business and recommend solutions to achieve your goals.
- Understand and help create the project’s business case.
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the business case / cost benefit
- Conduct facilitated workshops to elicit requirements both functional and technical requirements.
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements and spot technical constraints to proposed solutions.
- Work with other IT experts and address business, technical and hardware needs.
- Document requirements, create use cases and process models.
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams and system models.
- Assist technical teams and strengthen their understanding of the solutions under development.
- Create test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing.
- Participate in code deployment and migration.
Typical skill set
- Understanding of SDLC
- Analysis, visualisation and prototyping skills
- Knowledge of software designing concept and working knowledge of business process
- Understanding of ETL and SQL
- Understanding of networks, operating systems and technology system interfaces
- Strong oral and written communication
- Organizational and presentation skills